Friday, 31 August 2012

Dream Home


Law of attraction actually works!!!

I was introduced to "The Secret" by my sweet little brother six months back and since then my life has changed completely. It has become so easy to achieve whatever I want by using LOA.It still surprises me when we attract what we asked for initially.Thank you Rhonda Byrne for such a wonderful discovery.:-)
Since two years I was living in a rented flat in the city where I work and I always had a desire to have my own flat. The rent was really high and almost half of my income was spent in paying off the rent.So from the time I became aware of LOA, I started applying it in getting my dream home.

So this is how I did it:- Before I started looking for the flats, I made a dream home mind map including everything I wanted in it. I wrote down the description of how my flat should look like as in the number of bedrooms , balconies , area, furniture etc and at last I mentioned my budget in it. Along with this I also stayed positive and trusted the universe completely that it will give me what I have asked for. So finally after a month of dreaming, visualizing and praying I got my dream home and it was the exact replica of what I have asked for.  It was amazing to see how precisely this law works. Now I living in my dream home and I am totally enjoying it.

2 comments: